- special solutions for food, agriculture and industrial segments, data centers or buildings facility
- custom-designed heat transfer coils to original equipment manufacturers (OEM)
- serial and one-piece production coils.
PRODUCT CATEGORIES acc. to PED
SEP (SOUND ENGINEERING PRACTICE)
CAT1 (Module A Assessment): We manufacture in compliance with PED requirements, enabling us to issue a declaration of conformity and affix labels on the product label.
CAT2 (Module A2 Assessment): We collaborate with the notified body TÜV SÜD Czech s.r.o. to produce coils meeting PED requirements, allowing us to provide a conformity assessment and affix marking on the product label, including the notified body mark 1017 under the labels.
Bubble Testing (Compliant with EN 1593):
Our bubble testing method conforms to EN 1593 standards, ensuring reliable leak detection.
Helium testing in accordance with EN ISO 20485, a highly precise method capable of detecting even the smallest leaks, as low as 3g/year, of refrigerants like R22, R134a and other HFL refrigerants
- casing with integrated fan collar for axial fans from ø 260 up to 630 mm
- circuiting for horizontal, vertical or combined use
- straight or bent coils
- usage with high pressure refrigerants R-32 and R410A (tested up to 50 bar)
- some patterns may be produced with defrosting slots/grooves
- powder coat painting in 17 standard colours or according to choice
- the ability to deliver LCE Coating offering anti-corrosion and anti-microbial protection
- possibility to offer evaporators with double fin spacing
- air handling units
- heat pumps
- transport AC and refrigeration
- cooling boxes and displays
- condensing units
- milk tanks
- air curtains and unit heaters
- vending machines for food industry and beverages
- free cooling (glycol circuits)
- other applications